Optitek Computer Readers
My new favorite reading glasses are Optitek Computer Readers by Select-A-Vision. I need reading glasses, and I mostly work at my computer. I always buy over-the-counter drugstore reading glasses, and it’s difficult to find good styles and quality. The drugstore glasses are relatively cheap, but the styles are really limited. I also found that the lenses were not so great and they would get scratched easily. Recently I discovered some nice readers at Staples.
Reasons I really like my new computer readers
- Styles are not bad. They’re a little more professional looking and appear to be of higher quality than the cheap drugstore glasses. They also have some cool sport designs.
- Blue light protection.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating. The SportEx line has AR coated scratch-resistant lenses.
- Soft rubber nose pads. They’re comfortable and stay in place.
- Light weight.
- Soft, flexible temples. Overall these glasses are very comfortable.
- They come with a case and a lens cloth.
At about $30, they are a little more expensive than what I’ve been paying in the past (around $20), but well worth it. I love them. They make spending long hours at the computer a lot more comfortable. I highly recommend them.
Note: I’m not affiliated with any of these companies at all.